Only $2.95 per sq ft, with FREE Ground Shipping or $15 Next Day Air anywhere in continental US. 24-hour production time, includes sealed finished edge, grommets, the whole enchilada!
We use a premium heavyweight scrim vinyl banner. It has a very smooth surface for great printing results. This material is typically used for billboards, building wraps, banners, event flags, trade show signage, parades, and more. All banners are printed with UV ink, suitable for outdoors!
- Single piece maximum size 10' x 145' w/o pocket and 9.5' x 145' w/ pocket
- Oversize will be welded together
- High resolution digitally printed at 720 x 720
- More optional finishing available
- Indoor and outdoor use, waterproof and UV safe
- 13 oz. Matte Vinyl Banner ($2.95 / sq ft)
- 15 oz. Matte Vinyl Banner ($3.45 / sq ft)
- 18 oz. Matte Vinyl Banner ($3.95 / sq ft)
- Q: What optional finishings do you offer for this material?
A: We offer 3 optional finishings:
- Grommets (free)
- Pole pockets ($10/banner, $1/linear foot)
- Rope ($1/linear foot. 500lb nylon cord will be welded into the banner with 2ft. of slack on both ends.)
- Q: Do you have any installation tips?
- A: We suggest all grommets be used during installation to prevent damages to the banner.
- Q: What size of banner could I do store pickup?
- A: You can store pickup any size of your banner order. Sizes up to 96" will be rolled and sizes over 96" will be folded.
- Q: How to setup artwork files for pole pockets?
A: Your submitted graphic should fit the dimensions of the print you ordered. There is no additional bleed required. There will be a hemline across the graphic, it will be 2", 3", or 4" from the edge of the graphic depending on what sized pole pocket you order.